Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Discography to Moments in My Life

Well now, I have a new feature in my blog. Behold, a Discography to Moments in My Life! Huzzah, now I can listen to 30 second samples of my life on this website and evoke it upon you people too! Now, I shall tell you people the meaning of each of this songs.

Nollaf's Tower Overture of Apathy and Emoness

OK, this song is a reflection of this blog in a nutshell. It was separated into two different sections because it was so damn long, but overall I think it has a similar atmosphere to my blog therefore it works. It's also a remix of Dancing Mad so that's another reason why I love it so.

I haz a Monster...LEEROY JENKINS!!!

This song I think suits the scenario when I have had excessive amounts of caffeine thus transforming me into an emo who hates the outside world to an insane hyperactive twitching nightmare of hot topic merchandise. Yay...I think it works well with the mood, if you have seen me hyper than you know all too well the unspeakable horrors of me on caffeine.

An Ode to My Exs...Well to the Ones That Didn't Try to Kill Me

Believe it or not, Nollaf here has had several love interests in his life. 12 total, apparently it's something about misanthropic teens who enjoy ranting for it's own sake that attracts women. I would like it to attract older Gothic hotties, but that's unfortunately not the case at all. I get two kids of women, the manipulative sluts and the emo girls who are obsessed with Edward Cullen and put up with me as a semi-worthy substitute for the fictional sex god. *Sigh*, well this is high school where really 90% of all the teens are more shallow than a kiddie pool. Well, hopefully at Davinci I shall find someone truly worthy...then I'll wake up...*sob*.

16-Bit Oblivion (My Childhood in A Nut Shell)

Eh, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Well at my age most games were 16-bit and so I went with the theme of Kefka, my kinda idol but not really (because he was a insane psychopath who really destroyed the world after he took it over).

4 comments:

  1. I'm confused. Are there supposed to be links to music here? You lost me. Were you drinking too much Pepsi again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, the 30second samples are on the left side of the post under the follower list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, gotcha. You couldn't add them in the body of the post? There's so much going on all over, I didn't know I was supposed to look there.

    Sometimes, less is more... but it is YOUR blog, so I'll just stop talking now. Any second now... going to stop now... yup. Here I go... stopping...

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I liked them all. Each one is very different, but interesting. You're such an onion!

    ReplyDelete