Sunday, June 28, 2009

A New Feature

Hello, again. Tonight, I have a new feature on my blog. Some of you may or may not find this a good thing. But, I am trying something new. I will add a section of my blog regularly (or not so regularly as the case calls for) called the Lighter Side. Now, the Lighter Side is when I mention on thing that is not wreathed in madness and despair. Here's a sample of the Lighter Side.

On the Lighter Side

Um...Taco Bell is still in business, to my knowledge. Ugh...haven't been outside in so long, it's hard to tell. I think they are...I hope. Well, if they are hypothetically still open, we can still drown our sorrows in buckets of chips filled to the brim with preservatives with a side of synthetic cheese-flavored liquid. Hehheh, I can see it now, some fat kid running out the door in fear that Taco Bell went bankrupt due to the swine flu contaminating the food, because of the immigration, get it? Eh, sounded funnier in my head. Anyways...um...look I'm still working on this. I'm doing this as a request, OK?! I'm not good with acting optimistic.

1 comment:

  1. We always stop at Taco Bell on the way to Mammoth. Not somewhere we normally eat, but the long drive and the impending exercise seem like a reasonable excuse.

    ReplyDelete