Saturday, May 9, 2009

How can Humans be so...Stupid?

OK, seriously people humanity fails. Now, a majority of the people lack the intelligence nessearcy to locate our content on the f$%^ing globe. I am a some what tolerant person, some what. But my generation of humans is going to end up ruining the country. I asked a few of them what misanthropic meant all of them did not know. I mean COME ON! I'm barely in high school and these fools do not understand what metaphysics is? ITS A F$%^ING BRANCH OF PHILOSOPHY YOU FEEBLE-MINDED MONKEYS! Amazing how in millions of years of evolution and we have just figured out how to access our own moon. How can these fools live with themselves if they are so...stupid? I mean come on! The only future for these fools is either a fast food joint or a guest appearance on a jackass-rip off. These fools are going to be the most patheticly dim witted generation sense 1660 (The generation of the Salem Witch Trails)...OK I'm done ranting.

2 comments:

  1. Not to fret my little Evil genius. You'll be with more like-minded people soon enough. Junior High is a bane to you, I realize. You're almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I thought the word stupid was off limits?

    ReplyDelete