Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A New Twist for this Page

Do to the advent of my triumph. I have decided to replace the song Vamo' Alla Flamenco with something that suites me more. Now, the new song is called "Kefka's Theme". Yes, but unlike many of my posts this is not a tribute to the "Joker of Final Fantasy". This is a tribute to myself. You see Kefka suits me well, for one when ever I take quizzes that are basically "Which Final Fantasy Villain are You?" I get Kefka. That is one reason (we are both misanthropic, somewhat self-loathing but yet highly egotistic, people sometime mock us for our appearance, we go on extremely long rants, we have a cult...well my cult a couple of nutjobs who obey my commands, and just a wee-bit on the insane side) that this song suits me. Another reason is that Kefka's Theme starts off slow and mellow, resembling my time as an angsty emo with no respect from his peers or himself, then the song slowly becomes more intense a bit resembling my somewhat rise to respect and power (aka when I started this blog) and finally with the advent of today in which it swells into forte and becomes bombastic. Also the tone suites my insanity well, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment