Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Victory for Zim!!!

Hello, ladies, gentlemen and those with both kinds of junk and no junk alike! Now, Nollaf once again has had a stroke of pure victory and honor. Today there was a talent show at my high school, I preformed and I did my "Gollum Impersonation". Trust me this thing is really good, I'm a pro at it. When the talent show first came on at 5th Period, I was freaking out. After all, my act is...aberrant to say the least. However I am still sane enough not to dress like the fell beast...that would be awkward. Anyways, when it was my turn to go on and unleash the filthy shmoo-like voice within me everyone burst into laughter. Not the "you suck so we mock you laughter", but the "oh my god this dude is so awesome it's ridiculous" laughter. The 7th Graders loved my act, the 8th Graders also did but were not overly impressed (they enjoyed the yo-yo act more, shallow bastards) but my real triumph came with the 9th Graders, my peers. Now they LOVED the act, in fact a few jocks and preps were screaming "WOOT, FALLON, FALLON, FALLON!!!". However, the best moment was the encore, that's right, I got a f@#$ing encore. So I did the whole Minas Morgul scene from the Return of the King. They loved it. I have honor now, I have respect, I am...somewhat popular and my existence is acknowledged by the preps. Strange...how such a geeky skill has earned me so much honor among such shallow people...maybe I underestimated them. Huh, a well I still hate those jocks who mock my studder. May they burn in the 9th Hell of Battor. It would not surprise me if a woman asked me out...hmm...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new found success. You should make a video of your impression and put it on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. smart, you try to conceal ur name and then... u fail

    u is so smart

    SMRT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen, Endros. I'm not trying to be stealthy little bastard and hide my idenity. I just think Nollaf is better and more malvenolit sounding than Fallon.

    ReplyDelete