Saturday, May 9, 2009

Petty Romances

...sigh. What is wrong with me? I have a crush on some one who probably hates me. Now I'm one for forbidden love, I have had more than one run with it. Both times I got physically hurt, not so much emotionally though. Now this woman in question is the opposite of me, she is preppy and evil. Not in the misanthropic, power hungry overlord way like I am, but in the prissy smart-ass without the smart fraction of the praise. In other words, just your stereotypical high school bitch. But, she also has a good side to her. She is definitely intelligent, that is for certain. She has outwitted me on multiple occasions. I have met few who can do that, it is a feat there is no doubt about that. Just, she is quite physically attractive. I think that is what gets me. AAH! How shallow I must be sounding, I'm turning into what I hate, what I have vowed to shun! Gr...I must hold back these petty romances. Or I will become one of them, those mindless preps who mock me so. She is not for me, besides I'm pretty certain that she is taken anyway. I need to find a nice, goth girl who understand my insanity. Yes, that's it. Oh, no doubt that my English teacher is reading this. Let me tell you something 6th period, your not getting this crush out of me so you might as well not even bother. Now excuse me, I must listen to the 3rd Tier of Dancing Mad to quell this minor internal strife...

Well, I have found I song that somewhat serenades my internal feelings for this woman. No doubt you fellow Final Fantasy Fans will understand my plight once you here this.
Click Here to Listen

3 comments:

  1. I think you mean "Petty Romances?"
    And yeah... you know what I'll say... that girl doesn't deserve you. I'm sure there are some other hot, smart, funny, evil women out there? Somewhere? Anyone...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. who are these people who are following you?

    they look... odd

    i know who i am

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do know who you are. Please join my followers...I can always use another viewer. Anyways, ofcourse their going to be strange! Afterall, my blog as a whole centers around my misanthropy so it's going to more strange than Invader Zim/Lord of the Rings crossovers.

    ReplyDelete