Saturday, June 13, 2009

Out of the Inferno and Heading to Purgatory (Divine Comedy Refernce)

Hello again, filthy humans now...what to talk about today. Ah yes, well then...Nollaf here is out of that HORRIBLE Holmes Jr High School. Feh...those humans, so happy and perky. But at the same time so full of spiteful malice and hatred for all that if different than them. So, whats the word...hollow, cold and unfeeling. It's almost like they pretend to have emotion and are so oblivious to everything around them it's strange. These "peers" of mine, wreathed in oblivion were nothing more than persistent little flies nipping and buzzing around my limbs, a minor annoyance but an annoyance never the less. Oh course I am referring to these adolescents that I had to put up with for 3 long and painful years. I must admit, the staff was very kind to me (particularly my English teacher this year). Now Nollaf no longer has to put up with the plague/scourge of the human race: teenagers. Well, ok I still have three more long years ahead. But I am going to a different school, an advanced program for those with similar minds to my own. And no I'm NOT referring to an asylum.

It's called Davicni High School, a small school which centers around technology and power point persenations. This will be must better than the Junior high school. However the main thing that bugged me about them is that they are so rapped up in their own filthy ignorance and pathetic social lives. They no nothing about the real world, as do I. Though I may not be a man of the world, I'm not exactly naive here. I do my research, unlike these fools. Of late, I have been hearing tales of how "good" these teens are and how noble they are. They win these...presidential awards. Such amusing fiction, quite contrary to popular belief (which is just about as reliable as Wikipedia), I know what these fools do after school, I know their involvement in narcotics, I know what they did last summer. Ok, I was joking on that last one, heheh. But come on, this is just a popularity contest with the teachers nothing more. Anyways, due to my strange and nihilism-filled outlook on life my peers mock me. In the case of 8th grade, I was often times physically harmed due to my difference.

They are so idiotic and hateful, of course due to my lack of muscle tone I am unable to fight back. That's when I alert the staff, I have no other options. And after a brief scolding, they say that "their sorry", please...they aren't sorry for their crime. Their sorry because they did it to my face. Then of course as with all teens, they go through a breakup or some other petty downhill slide in their life, soon their friends and lackeys whine about it and so on and so forth. They get so loud and sometimes I wonder why don't I just get myself a pair of earplugs. Well, that's my rant for these week.

No comments:

Post a Comment