Friday, April 10, 2009

A Free Psychological Therapy Session with Nollaf

Hello pathetic fools who still read this blog. Why are you reading this? Have you not figured out the meaning of the @#$%ing title?! Funny I think I would have offended you by now...strange how your bizarrely normal mind works, human. Well, if you have understood and are like me: go you. Now again I am not a violent person, I just find humans to be very annoying, loud, squealing fools who lie to themselves every day that their very existence has some meaning to the core of reality... not to mention I had to spend half an hour listening to a friend of mine go on and on about...never mid, forget that. Anyways, we all have moments when we want to go on a rampage, it's human nature. People deny that they secertly want to kill, hunt and have non-monogamous relationships. Now some people go past common denial and utterly repress these violent emotions: THAT'S when things get ugly and the Status Que gets upset. You see its the people who think their crazy which are sane, it's the ones in utter denial that you have to watch out for. If you happen to feel really angry or sad, think of the cause imagine you utterly destroying that cause. Congrats you just kept yourself sane for the time being. I hope that you find this useful and don't kill THAT many people. Have I nice day, you hideous fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment