Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Greetings to you hideous fools who are reading the first chapter of my blog...well now you may as well know a little about the misanthropic writer: Nollaf. I Nollaf am physically very young compared to the great, cold void of space-time. I am currently in the 15th year of my existence however my attitude towards the multiverse is that of an very "cranky" elderly human. So you may say that I am "15 going on 76". Well then now you know, however due to my unique views on this specific location of the material plane (earth for you cosmological noobs*) I am shunned by my peers as a "freak". However those damned fools are ignorant and naive about the world around them. They consider the world to revolve around them and think nothing of the outside world, all together they fail to even comprehend a world beyond their own pathetic group of friends and the bounds of the high school. Though I am a total egoistic agnostic son-of-@#$%, I am far from ignorant...I do not target all whole ethic group in my rants, only those who I know and have a right to judge. As you read my blog you will find that I am on the autism spectrum. So this is a unique blog indeed, enjoy my rants.

Well now for about my hobbies and interests... now though I my not look like it, I am a total gamer. Almost everything I do revolves around video games! However, I tend to lean towards RPGs (Role-Playing Games) as my genre of choice. I have even taken my love of them to the point of even creating and programming a few myself. Some of my favorites would have to be Final Fantasy VI, VII and X, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64 and not to mention the glory of Warcraft III. Now when it comes to films, my favorite would have to be The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, Extended Version. Now THAT is a fantasy epic! I have read the entire saga at least twice and I own the complete recordings of the Lord of the Rings: Return of the Kings (also Extended). Some other favorites of mine would have to be Pan's Labyrinth, Star Wars (IV-VI, the new ones FAIL), Jaws and Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Well, I got to go gentle viewers, Farewell!

*: If you don't know what I noob is...look it up...

3 comments:

  1. Nollaf, I look forward to learning more about you through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I know what a noob is, but I'm gonna have to look up cosmological.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hail Nollaf! Welcome to the Blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete