Thursday, April 9, 2009

Video Games Live: A Night to Remember...

Guess what peoples? Nollaf is now FAMOUS! Now what you pitiful fools! It all started it this concert called Video Games Live were they played video game music with orchestral instruments and even a guitar sometimes with a few songs. Well before the concert began, there was a costume contest. Now I was dressed up as the Happy Mask Salesman from the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. For those you who don't know what that is, I sigh at you, you uneducated fool. My rivals were a cheap-ass guy with a pac-man hat and a more suitable nemesis for the competition: a disturbingly slutty Japanese school-girl with fake, tacky, bunny ears. I thought that I would fail (because of how the human race is utterly enslaved by their own sex hormones). However I ended up coming through as the winner. The crowd was our judge and no one cheered for the make-shift pacman. I laugh at him: HA! The SLUTTY Japanese school girl got a fair amount of applause. However when I walked up there, the crowd went into temporary insanity because of my sheer awesome power. (Bursts into Kefka-Like Laughter) Yes, those fools had no chance against my power. Those 1up-Crazed outcasts who know not the definition of soap actually did something GOOD in their lives! As a prize I received several pieces of priceless merchandise (Limited Edition IGN-Brand DS Light, Warcraft Posters, a Disc Containing 500+ songs from Video Games and much, much more!) The moral of this story? I did not expect your feeble mind into understand it on your own, the moral is even the most pathetic, hated genius gets his praise sometime in his all-too short existence...(Kefka Laugh)

Don't Believe?: click here to view the awesome victory of Nollaf!

But why should I have all the glory? Here's some links to a whole video game soundtrack! Enjoy gentle viewers!
1) The Prelude
2) Opening Theme
3) Overture
4) Village
5) Cornelia Castle
6) Equipment Menu
7) Shop
8) Inn
9) Inn Rest
10) Church
11) Battle Theme
12) Fanfare
13) Game Over
14) Chaos Temple
15) Mini Boss
16) Core Item Fanfare
17) Corenlia Bridge
18) Matoya's Cave
19 Travel by Sea
20) Ruined Castle
21) Cavern
22) Elemental Dungeon
23) Boss Battle #1
24) Crystal Theme
25) Airship
26) Underwater Temple
27) Deep Place
28) Boss Battle #2
29) Floating Castle
30) Final Battle: Chaos
31) Ending Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment