Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Pinnacle of Mortification

*Sigh*, not too long ago at my English class my teacher actually showed the whole class my blog! The thing is though, she found a link to my mother's as well. So we spent half of the period surfing through various articles about her "man-cub". If you read her blog regularly you know what that means...I reached the pinnacle of mortification in my school days so far that period...*shudders* They also found the picture of the pepper that looks like...something naughty. Anyways, I now have descended from emo to man-cub. Kill me now...not really, it's a figure of speech damn you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nollaf. All I can say is, one day, none of this will matter and being a man-cub will be better than an emo. Course, you will be around 40 by then.

    You have to admit this is kind of funny though.

    ReplyDelete