Monday, April 13, 2009

An Overlooked Evil

Honestly sometimes, by my teachers I can sometimes feel a little bit underrated. Mostly by my math teacher. But that is just Nollaf talking. Though my English teacher fully understands my mental power and capability, my math teacher seems to think otherwise. Just math isn't my strong point. Though she has never said anything directly to me about my intelligence, I just get that vibe from her...strange. Aw well, it matters not. For many of my teachers understand all to well my power and what I can do. Sometimes all too well, however it's nice to know that some people greatly acknowledge my vast power in writing and creativity...

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you know not to take it personally. You know, you come from a family who is pretty math-challenged. I know I am! My motto is "Math is hard."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed this link from your mom's blog. I think my nephew will love your blog and I'm going to forward the link to him.

    I like this latest post and its raw honesty. Keep believing in yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feedback, people. I greatly enjoy your honesty. Please, do not be afraid to speak your minds. I'm just starting out so any feedback counts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Math is (initially) hard, but it's also pretty cool (and quite useful for computer games, and even music), so don't push it away. Maybe it just needs approaching from another direction, time, or place.

    ReplyDelete